Julie Strong, Oncology Patient Coordinator for the Breast Cancer Program, coordinates new patient visits and serves as a central point of contact for patient's questions or concerns.
Please have the following information available when making an appointment:
- Patient name, telephone number, and insurance information
- Referring physician's name, office address, and telephone number
- Diagnosis, including when and how it was made (for example, physical exam, biopsy, other)
- Treatments, if any, that have taken place and for how long
- Radiology and pathology reports for review before the first visit
We will work with the referring physician to schedule the first appointment as soon as possible. Most patients are first seen in an outpatient clinic rather than being admitted to the hospital.