Make an Appointment
Heidi Slack and Mike Wynder coordinate new patient visits to the Family Cancer Assessment Clinic. We can be contacted by phone, email, or fax.
- Phone: 801-587-9555
- Fax: 801-585-5763
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Time
Please be prepared to share the following information with us when we schedule your appointment:
- Name, telephone number, mailing address, and insurance information
- Personal health information, such as age at diagosis if you have had cancer
- Family history information, such as who in your family has had cancer or significant health problems
- Contact information for other facilities that have treated you or your family so we can obtain medical records we may need for your appointment
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
If you have already scheduled an FCAC appointment, follow the links below for the pre-appointment forms and directions to our clinic.
Family History Questionnaire
Medical History Form
New Patient Info
Maps of Huntsman Cancer Institute
PDF Map of U of U Health Sciences
Family Cancer Assessment Clinic 801-587-9555