- Comprehensive consultation and treatment, including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and possible clinical trial participation
- A broad range of diagnostic imaging services—radiological examinations such as chest radiography (chest X-rays), CT scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine scans, ultrasounds, positron emission tomography (PET) scans and more
- Endoscopy procedures including bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, mediastinoscopy, esophageal dilatation, bronchial dilatation, laser surgery, and brachytherapy
- Pathology services for diagnosing tumor including cytogenetics, cytology, surgical pathology, and other specialties
- Prompt correspondence and collaboration with referring physicians
The Cancer Learning Center (CLC) is where you can find free cancer resources, talk with a cancer information specialist who can locate helpful information, or find a quiet place to rest. The CLC is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 801-581-6365 or 1-888-424-2100 toll free.
Patient and Family Support Services can answer questions, seek out resources, and help relieve the psychosocial impact of cancer. Call 801-585-9755 for more information.
The Linda B. and Robert B. Wiggins Wellness-Survivorship Center promotes physical and emotional well-being and a sense of balance for people diagnosed with cancer. Call 801-587-4585 for information about programs, classes, and services.