Travis Hakala, Oncology Patient Coordinator for the Melanoma Cancer Program, coordinates new patient visits, including scheduling appointments with providers, additional scans or tests, and serving as a central point of contact for questions, problems, or concerns.
Melanoma Cancer Program (cancers of the skin and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma)
Huntsman Cancer Institute Melanoma Program
2000 Circle of Hope
SLC, UT 84112-5550
To schedule an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Patient name, telephone number, and insurance information
- Referring physician's name, office address, and telephone number
- Diagnosis, including when and how it was made (for example, physical exam, biopsy, other)
- Treatments, if any, that have taken place and for how long
- Radiology and pathology reports for review before the first visit
We will work with the referring physician to schedule the first appointment as soon as possible. Most patients are first seen in an outpatient clinic rather than being admitted to the hospital.
Melanoma Cancer Program ~ Phone: 801-581-2955