Kevin Walker, Oncology Patient Coordinator for the Urologic Oncology Program, coordinates new patient visits and serves as a central point of contact for patient's questions or concerns.
Patients may use the patient referral form to schedule an appointment, or call 801-587-4381
or toll-free 1-866-903-5009 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To schedule an appointment, please have the following information available:
- Patient’s name, telephone number, and insurance information
- Referring physician’s name, office address, and telephone and fax numbers
- Diagnosis, date of diagnosis, and method of diagnosis (physical exam, biopsy, other)
- What treatment, if any, has taken place
- Time period in which the treatment occurred
HCI may also request specific medical and pathology reports for review before the first visit.
We will work the referring physicians to schedule the first appointment as soon as possible. Most patients come to the outpatient clinic for their first visit, rather than being admitted to the hospital.
ATTN: Kevin Walker
Huntsman Cancer Institute
Urologic Oncology Program
1950 Circle of Hope. Suite 2810
SLC, UT 84112-5550