The recommended Genome Sciences courses are to be taken in addition to those required for the home department. Alternative timing of classes is allowed.
Year 1 Fall Semester
Students follow Molecular Biology, Biological Chemistry, or Neuro program core courses.
Year 1 Spring Semester
- HGEN 6090 Introduction to Bioinformatics (half semester, 2nd half)
- PHTX 7777 & PHTX 7778 Applied Genomics (full semester)
Year 2 Fall Semester
- Genomics Journal Club (full semester)
Transcription Journal Club (full semester)
Year 2 Spring Semester
- BMI6105 Statistics for Biomedical Informatics (full semester
- BE 6900-007 Genomic Signal Processing Computational Lab (full semester)
or MDINF 6950 Bioinformatics (full semester)
- Advanced topic (full semester)
Year 3, Fall Semester
Year 3, Spring Semester